- I am committed to safeguarding the privacy of my website visitors and service users (Users).
- This policy applies where I am acting as a data controller regarding the personal data of my Users.
- I am using cookies on my website. However, these cookies are not required to fully use the website. You are free to disable them in your browser settings.
2. How am I using your personal data
- In this section I have set out:
- the categories of data that I may process
- the purposes for which I may use this data
- the legal bases of this processing
- I may process data about your use of Website. This data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, website navigation paths, as well as frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of this usage data is an external service - see below. The basis for this processing is my legitimate interest, namely monitoring and improving the website.
- I may process information that you provide in any enquiry you submit to me via the contact form. This data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant services to you.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this section, I may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which I am subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
3. Retaining and deleting personal data
- Personal data that I process for any purpose will not be kept longer than is necessary for those purposes.
- Personal data that is necessary for monitoring or improving the service will be retained as long as this data is relevant.
- Personal data that is used for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant services is retained for as you or I are interested in cooperating.
- All data that is backed up for the purpose of ensuring high availability of this website and services and integrity of the data is kept no longer than two weeks.
- Personal data will be retained where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that I am subject to, or in order to protect your vital interests or vital interests of another natural person.
4. External services and partners
- In some cases your personal data is sent to another legal entity, such as a hosting provider or data analytics provider. This data is processed according to those entities policies.
- Your data is anonymized or pseudonymized whenever possible.
- Most significant entities which have access to your data are:
- MyDevil.net - hosting provider operated by ADMIN.NET.PL Tomasz Rzepka Arkadiusz Nowara S.C.
- Google Analytics - data analytics operated by Google LLC and their affiliates.
- Google AdSense - advertisement network operated by Google LLC and their affiliates.
- Your data may be sent to third countries or an international organisation.
5. About cookies
6. Your rights
- Your rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to object to processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to withdraw consent
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority
- You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process and/or access your personal data and additional information.
- That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of personal data.
7. My details
- This website is owned and operated by me, Mateusz Micał.
- You may contact me by:
- Using my website contact form
- By telephone, on +48 572 801 404
- By email, using the address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Any changes to this contact information will be published on this website.
Last updated: 2018-07-07
- I may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on this website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- I may notify you of changes or significant changes to this policy by e-mail, if applicable.