- Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using the https://mical.pl/ website and services (“Website”).
- This website is owned and operated by Mateusz Micał (“I”, “me”)
- Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned of your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who have access or use the Website.
- By accessing or using the Website you agree to these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access or use the Website.
2. Links to other websites
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by me.
- I have no control over and I assume no resposibility for the content, policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further agree that I will not be resposible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- You are strongly advised to read the terms and conditions and any other policies in place of any third party websites or services that you visit.
3. Limitation of liability
- The Website is provided to you on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, I disclaim all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement.
- I make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, availability, security or reliability of the Website.
- I may terminate or suspend your access to this Website immediately, without prior notice or liablity, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
5. Governing law
- These Terms are governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Poland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- My failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Website, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Website.
6. My details
- This website is owned and operated by me, Mateusz Micał.
- You may contact me by:
- Using my website contact form
- By telephone, on +48 572 801 404
- By email, using the address [email protected] or [email protected]
- Any changes to this contact information will be published on this website.
Last updated: 2018-07-07
- I reserve the right, at my sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at my sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use my Website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Website.